County Assistance

“Medical Indigent” means any person who is in need of necessary medical services and who, if an adult, together with his or her spouse, or whose parents or guardian if a minor, does not have income and other resources available to him from whatever source sufficient to pay for necessary medical services.

For assistance contact:

Ann Marie Sorensen
(208) 359-6244