NOTICE OF APPEAL PROCESS
To Whom It May Concern:
This is to inform you that the Madison County Board of Commissioners approved the Title 10, Unified Development Code, Madison County Code Book Updates on the Findings of Fact presented to them on February 13, 2012.
- Title Page update
- Table of Contents update
- Chapter 1, Section 1.3 Filing Fees update
- Chapter 1, Section 1.4 Conditional Use Permit update
- Chapter 1, Section 1.5 Variances update
- Chapter 1, Section 1.10 Zone Change Application update
- Chapter 1, Section 1.11 Communication Tower, Wind Turbine and Geothermal Application update
- Chapter 2 Definitions update
- Chapter 4, Section 4.2 Land Use Table update
- Chapter 4, Section 4.3 Agriculture Zone update
- Chapter 4, Section 4.4 Agriculture Recreation Zone update
- Chapter 4, Section 4.5 Commercial Zone update
- Chapter 4, Section 4.6 Light Industrial Zone update
- Chapter 4, Section 4.7 Heavy Industrial Zone update
You are being notified as per Title 10 Unified Development Code, Chapter 1 General Provision, Section 1.6 Appeal that you have 28 days from the date of this notice to appeal this decision. If you decide to appeal this decision, the appeal will be held in District Court. The appeal is to be filed with the Planning and Zoning Office in writing and a fee of $500.00 must be paid.
After the said 28 day appeal process has expired and if no appeal has been filed, an ordinance will be signed by the Board of County Commissioners.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Planning and Zoning Administrator Brent McFadden at 359-6260 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Publish February 16th, 2012