All applicants must be present when applying
Applications for a U.S. Passport are accepted in the Madison County Clerks office, Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
You will need to bring the following:
- Completed unsigned Application for a U.S. Passport (DS-11)
- State Certified Birth Certificate (hospital birth certificates are NOT acceptable) or Expired Passport (for adults only)
- Photo ID. (Drivers License, etc.) List of Primary ID. List of Secondary ID.
- 2 inch x 2 inch Passport Photo Photos are available at Walgreens or Walmart
- Check or Money Order for Passport Application Fee
- Separate Check / Cash / Credit Card for Acceptance Fee
- Ages 0-15 Both parents and the minor must be present
- Ages 16-17 One parent and the minor must be present