Marriage Licenses - What You Need To Bring
Marriage Licenses Are Accepted Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Both Applicants Must Be Present When Applying
You Will Need the Following
- Current Driver's License/Photo I.D.
- Social Security Number
- Fee: $28.00
Check, Cash or Credit Card (Additional Fee for Card Transaction)
Applicants who have not been assigned a social security number will need the following:
- Written verification from the social security administration that the applicant has not been assigned a social security number
- Birth certificate or passport
- Proof that the applicant is lawfully present in the United States
Following the Ceremony
- The bottom portion of the marriage license must be returned to our office within 30 days
- The bride will then need to pick up a certified copy of the marriage license from our office to change her name - certified copy fee is $2.00
The certified copy will be used to change her last name on her Social Security card,Driver's License, and other important accounts/documents